We are very excited to help you plan a cake for your event. If this quote does not meet your budget, visit our store to work with our sale associates who can provide more budget friendly options. Please remember to visit our store to place or review your order a minimum of 14 days in advance, and 6-8 months for special events with delivery. All lastminute orders are final.
Allergens Found in Our Shop:
• Nuts and Nut By-Products
• Eggs and Egg By-Products
• Milk and Dairy Products
• FD&C Yellow #5 and Wheat
We require a 100% non-refundable payment for all orders and this is due a minimum of two week prior to the date of the event or at the time of ordering. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit for all orders and this is due a minimum of three weeks prior to orders made before date of event.
• Due to being a small shop, we can only take so many orders per weekend. If an order is cancelled, your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. If a party date changes due to illness/emergency/etc. - we may be able to transfer your entire order to a future date without the loss of your deposit (48hrs notice or more is ideal).
Refunds / Exchanges
• Due to the tedious, handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for custom orders
• Once you or a designated party has picked up an order and signed for it, it is considered "accepted" – we will ask to make sure that everything is correct such as the design, spelling, etc. Refunds requested due to decorating style, writing, color shade, or general design will not be honored after signing for your cake. In some instances you may bring the cake back in for design adjustments but this is an additional charge if the cake has been signed for
• All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop. We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport, set-up or any time thereafter. You will be given instructions on how to carry, transport, and store your cake upon pick up. Keep in mind that cakes are very fragile and damages can happen if not handled properly – such as cracks, smudges, melted frosting, etc. We only give refunds in accordance with refund policies stated below.
• Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Full refunds requested due to flavor or texture after the cake has been accepted and picked up will not be honored. You may qualify for a percentage of a store credit if the product is brought back and the quality of the cake flavor or texture is determined to not meet our standards. Cakes must be brought back to us within a timely manner, preferably with 24 hours of pick up - please call or email us promptly to let us know of the issue. Quality determination is solely at the discretion of Just A Bite .
Please understand that we cannot issue refunds for cakes that have already been completely eaten.
*Store credit percent's are based on how quickly the cake is returned, how much has been consumed, and what we determine the quality to be. Store credits of any kind will not be issued to customers who do not contact us within 48 hours. The following scenario is the only instance when we will provide a refund:
• If you come to our store for pick up or if upon delivery the cake does not meet your expectations, we will give you are fund (minus 25% handling/cancellation fee). This refund will be given as a store credit (no cash/money refunds will be given) NOTE: If we give you a refund, you CANNOT keep the cake. You can only get the refund if you refuse to “accept” the cake or treats. We will NOT negotiate a partial refund if you keep the cake. This is a “take it, or leave it” policy. We are not responsible for any expense you may incur for replacing our cake.***We do not give refunds under any other circumstances. Refunds are only given within 7 days
Changes and cancellations to retail orders are accepted until 96 hours (4 days) prior to scheduled pick up time. No refunds will be provided for any payments made on the order no matter the amount - if canceled at least 96 hours in advance we will be happy to transfer any payment made on that order to another order within 3 months from that date. We will provide no other refunds regardless the circumstances. 3D Cakes require at least one week's notice if changes want to be made to the cake, to change the date, or to cancel.
You will be required to pay the full amount if the order is cancelled with less notice. This does not apply to orders that have contracts.
Guarantee / Disclaimer :
We do all that we can to make sure that your order is decorated to the specification on your written order form. Upon pick-up of your cake, adjustments can be made for an additional charge if it was not stated on your original order. If for some reason something is not decorated correctly as stated on your order, we will make necessary changes right away.
Every order is hand-made. Decorative finishes are done by hand and are subject to the artistic interpretation of our expert cake decorators. You may provide us with a photograph for inspiration and duplication; however, we make no claims for exact duplication of the work done by other cake decorators.
Sales Taxes and Delivery Fees are not included in pricing. All orders are subject to these policies listed above.
All prices are subject to change according to market.
Just A Bite
Copyright © 2017 Just A Bite - All Rights Reserved.